Courtesy of WWW.BRIANNASDRESSING.COM
WEEKLY SPECIALS 7/6/2015
10 oz. sockeye salmon
6 jumbo white shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 tbsp seafood seasoning, like Old Bay
3/4 cup BRIANNAS Lively Lemon Tarragon dressing – to be divided
8 oz. spring mix salad
FRUIT SALSA INGREDIENTS
1/8 cup red onion, diced
1/4 cup mango, diced
1/8 cup fresh cilantro or basil, chopped
1 tbsp BRIANNAS Lively Lemon Tarragon dressing
- Drizzle 2 tablespoons dressing over shrimp and set aside to marinate.
- Sprinkle salmon with Old Bay and grill over medium-high heat or broil 8 minutes per inch of thickness or until fish flakes easily with a fork, turning once.
- Heat 1 tablespoon dressing in large skillet on medium heat. Add shrimp and stir 3 to 4 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
- Toss salad with 4 tbsp dressing, divide in half & place on plates.
- Cut salmon in half & place on top of each salad. Place 3 cooked shrimp on top of each piece of salmon.
- Sprinkle fruit salsa over entire dish. Drizzle fish with remaining dressing to taste.
Makes 2 servings. Chef recommends: Salmon should be cut before cooking.
Courtesy of WWW.HELLMANNS.COM
WEEKLY SPECIALS 6/29/2015
2 lbs. red bliss potatoes, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (about 4 oz.)
1/2 cup sliced green onions
8 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
2 Tbsp. milk
1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar (optional)
Cover potatoes with water in 4-quart saucepot. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender; drain and cool slightly.
Combine remaining ingredients in large bowl. Add potatoes and toss to coat. Season, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Courtesy of WWW.BELLANDEVANS.COM
WEEKLY SPECIALS 6/22/2015
4 ounces plain non-fat yogurt
1 teaspoon seasoned salt
1 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
1 sweet red pepper chopped
2 cucumbers peeled cubed
1 whole Bell & Evans Chicken cooked skinned boned cut into chunks
In medium bowl mix together cucumber and pepper sprinkle with vinegar salt and pepper. Let sit about 5 minutes. Stir in Bell & Evans Chicken seasoned salt and yogurt tossing gently. Cover and refrigerate until completely chilled. Serve on dark curly endive. Makes 4 servings
Courtesy of WWW.BONNEMAMAN.US
WEEKLY SPECIALS 6/15/2015
9 Tablespoons light brown sugar
9 Tablespoons whole almonds
9 Tablespoons chilled butter
7 Tablespoons oats (not instant)
7 Tablespoons flour
Cinnamon to taste
6 lbs. fresh blueberries (90 oz.) – wash and pick over berries
¼ cup instant Tapioca
¾ cups sugar
¼ cup flour
¼ cup of Bonne Maman Wild Blueberry Preserves
Zest of 1 medium lemon
Juice of 1 medium lemon
Cinnamon to taste
- Mix berries with tapioca, sugar, flour, preserves, lemon zest, lemon juice and cinnamon. Let sit at room temperature for ¾ – 1 hour until tapioca is soft.
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Pour berry mixture into the ungreased 2 ½ quart rectangular dish.
- To make the crumble topping: Place all toppings ingredients into a food processor and grind until course. Press toppings over berries to cover the berries completely. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake for 55-50 minutes or until bubbly. Cool slightly and serve with ice cream
Note: This recipe tastes best if eaten the same day but if made in advance, store in the refrigerator.