- 1/2 lb. 16/20 peel & devein shrimp
- 3 tbsp. Sea Gold Garlic Butter w/ Olive Oil
- 1/2 lb uncooked linguine
- A little parsley
- shredded parmesan
- Thaw shrimp & pat dry.
- Cut shrimp in half.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- While the pasta is cooking, sauté the shrimp in garlic butter until pink. Set aside.
- Once pasta is cooked, add a little pasta water to the sautéed shrimp.
- Combine pasta & shrimp.
- Top with parsley & parmesan cheese.
Courtesy of www.snackworks.com
WEEKLY SPECIALS 7/20/2015
- 36 OREO Cookies, divided
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, divided
- 4 pkg. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 1 pkg. (4 oz.) semi-sweet baking chocolate
- HEAT oven to 325°F.
- LINE 13×9-inch baking pan with foil, with ends extending over sides. Finely crush 24 cookies. Melt 1/4 cup butter; mix with crumbs. Press onto bottom of prepared pan.
- BEAT cream cheese and sugar with mixer until blended. Add sour cream and vanilla; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating after each just until blended. Chop remaining cookies. Gently stir into batter; pour over crust.
- BAKE 45 min. or until center is almost set. Cool. Meanwhile, microwave chocolate and remaining butter in medium microwaveable bowl on HIGH 45 sec. to 1 min. or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended. Cool slightly; spread over top of cheesecake. Refrigerate 4 hours. Use foil handles to lift cheesecake from pan before cutting to serve.
Courtesy of WWW.BUMBLEBEE.COM
WEEKLY SPECIALS 7/13/70
1 can or pouch (5 oz) Bumble Bee® Albacore Tuna, drained
1 package (8.5 oz) Basmati Rice
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1/2 cup shredded carrot
1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
1/4 cup chopped mint
1/2 teaspoon lemon zest (optional)
4 cups (about 4 ounces) spring mix salad
Cook the rice according to package instructions. Pour the rice into a medium bowl and let cool while preparing the dressing. In a small bowl, whisk the lemon juice and olive oil together; season with salt and pepper. Add the carrot, peas, mint, lemon zest, if desired, and tuna to the rice. Pour the dressing over the mixture and toss. Serve over lettuce greens with lemon wedges.
Courtesy of WWW.BRIANNASDRESSING.COM
WEEKLY SPECIALS 7/6/2015
10 oz. sockeye salmon
6 jumbo white shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 tbsp seafood seasoning, like Old Bay
3/4 cup BRIANNAS Lively Lemon Tarragon dressing – to be divided
8 oz. spring mix salad
FRUIT SALSA INGREDIENTS
1/8 cup red onion, diced
1/4 cup mango, diced
1/8 cup fresh cilantro or basil, chopped
1 tbsp BRIANNAS Lively Lemon Tarragon dressing
- Drizzle 2 tablespoons dressing over shrimp and set aside to marinate.
- Sprinkle salmon with Old Bay and grill over medium-high heat or broil 8 minutes per inch of thickness or until fish flakes easily with a fork, turning once.
- Heat 1 tablespoon dressing in large skillet on medium heat. Add shrimp and stir 3 to 4 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
- Toss salad with 4 tbsp dressing, divide in half & place on plates.
- Cut salmon in half & place on top of each salad. Place 3 cooked shrimp on top of each piece of salmon.
- Sprinkle fruit salsa over entire dish. Drizzle fish with remaining dressing to taste.
Makes 2 servings. Chef recommends: Salmon should be cut before cooking.
Courtesy of WWW.HELLMANNS.COM
WEEKLY SPECIALS 6/29/2015
2 lbs. red bliss potatoes, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (about 4 oz.)
1/2 cup sliced green onions
8 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
2 Tbsp. milk
1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar (optional)
Cover potatoes with water in 4-quart saucepot. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender; drain and cool slightly.
Combine remaining ingredients in large bowl. Add potatoes and toss to coat. Season, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Serve chilled or at room temperature.