1 packet of GR Jolly Fine Stuffing Mix
2 Potato, Grated
2 Red onion, Grated
1/2 Cup Water
2 Tablespoons Cooking Oil
- Once the onion and potato have been grated, place on some kitchen roll and allow to dry for ten minutes.
- Mix the stuffing with the boiling water, until all the water has been absorbed.
- Add the potato and onion to the stuffing and mix in thoroughly.
- Heat the oil in a pan to medium heat.
- Shape the mix into balls, place in the pan, and flatten into a disc-like shape.
- Fry the discs in the pan until they are a golden brown color on either side.