Tonnino Tuna Fillets in Olive Oil
CREAMY SRIRACHA MAYO:
1 cup mayo
3 tablespoons Sriracha chili sauce
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 garlic clove, finely minced
salt to taste
1. First, cook the rice.
2. Place all the ingredients in the bowl.
3. Add Tonnino Yellowfin Tuna.
4. Top off with sesame seeds & Sriracha mayo.
5. Sit back and enjoy!
2 New England apples, chopped
1 c celery, chopped
1 c carrots, grated
1/2 c golden raisins
1/2 c mayonnaise
1/2 t salt
1/2 c pecans or walnuts, toasted and chopped
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients except topping.
- Chill, if not serving immediately. Just before serving, sprinkle nuts over the TOP.
4 c bread cubes
1/4 c raisins
2 New England apples, cored and sliced
2/3 c brown sugar
1-3/4 c milk
1/4 c butter
1 t cinnamon
1 t vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 8″ x 12″ baking dish.
- In a large bowl, mix together apples, bread, and raisins. In a small saucepan over low heat, combine butter, brown sugar, and milk; heat until butter is melted, stirring occasionally. Pour over bread mixture, stir, and transfer to prepared baking dish.
- In a small bowl or measuring cup, whisk eggs with cinnamon and vanilla, and pour over apple and bread mixture.
- Bake 40 to 50 minutes or until the center is firm and apples are soft.
14 oz. princess or dinosaur pasta
1 cup green beans, blanched & halved
2 carrots, peeled and grated
1/2 cup red pepper, diced
1/2 cup green onions, chopped
4 T. lemon juice (fresh or frozen)
2 T. white vinegar
6 T. olive oil
2 t. lemon rind
1 t. sugar
1 t. Dijon mustard
1/2 t. salt
1/4 t. pepper
- In a large mixing bowl, add the carrots, red
- pepper, and green onions.
- Vinaigrette: whisk the lemon juice, white vinegar, olive oil, lemon rind, sugar, mustard, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Cook pasta 6-8 minutes in gently boiling water. Add green beans with 4 minutes to go.
- Drain pasta and green beans and rinse with cold water. Add to the veggie bowl.
- Gently toss pasta and veggies with dressing.
8 English muffins, split in half
3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 jar Otamot Essential Sauce
1 lb fresh mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
2 tbsp basil, thinly sliced
Optional Toppings: Pepperoni, Italian sausage, sweet onion, mushrooms, black olives, garlic, bacon, ham, pineapple
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Lay the English muffin halves out on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Lightly brush each half with olive oil.
- Spoon 1½ tbsp of Otamot Essential Sauce on each half and spread out to the edges.
- Put one slice of fresh mozzarella cheese on each of the muffins. Season each lightly with a small pinch of kosher salt.
- Add any additional toppings over the mozzarella. Have fun and get creative with whatever you like on your pizza!
- Bake in the oven for 6-9 minutes, until the cheese is bubbly and browned around the edges.
- Remove from the oven and garnish with sliced basil.
Allow to cool for 3-5 minutes and enjoy.