2 New England apples, chopped
1 c celery, chopped
1 c carrots, grated
1/2 c golden raisins
1/2 c mayonnaise
1/2 t salt
1/2 c pecans or walnuts, toasted and chopped
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients except topping.
- Chill, if not serving immediately. Just before serving, sprinkle nuts over the TOP.
4 c bread cubes
1/4 c raisins
2 New England apples, cored and sliced
2/3 c brown sugar
1-3/4 c milk
1/4 c butter
1 t cinnamon
1 t vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 8″ x 12″ baking dish.
- In a large bowl, mix together apples, bread, and raisins. In a small saucepan over low heat, combine butter, brown sugar, and milk; heat until butter is melted, stirring occasionally. Pour over bread mixture, stir, and transfer to prepared baking dish.
- In a small bowl or measuring cup, whisk eggs with cinnamon and vanilla, and pour over apple and bread mixture.
- Bake 40 to 50 minutes or until the center is firm and apples are soft.
14 oz. princess or dinosaur pasta
1 cup green beans, blanched & halved
2 carrots, peeled and grated
1/2 cup red pepper, diced
1/2 cup green onions, chopped
4 T. lemon juice (fresh or frozen)
2 T. white vinegar
6 T. olive oil
2 t. lemon rind
1 t. sugar
1 t. Dijon mustard
1/2 t. salt
1/4 t. pepper
- In a large mixing bowl, add the carrots, red
- pepper, and green onions.
- Vinaigrette: whisk the lemon juice, white vinegar, olive oil, lemon rind, sugar, mustard, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Cook pasta 6-8 minutes in gently boiling water. Add green beans with 4 minutes to go.
- Drain pasta and green beans and rinse with cold water. Add to the veggie bowl.
- Gently toss pasta and veggies with dressing.
8 English muffins, split in half
3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 jar Otamot Essential Sauce
1 lb fresh mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
2 tbsp basil, thinly sliced
Optional Toppings: Pepperoni, Italian sausage, sweet onion, mushrooms, black olives, garlic, bacon, ham, pineapple
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Lay the English muffin halves out on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Lightly brush each half with olive oil.
- Spoon 1½ tbsp of Otamot Essential Sauce on each half and spread out to the edges.
- Put one slice of fresh mozzarella cheese on each of the muffins. Season each lightly with a small pinch of kosher salt.
- Add any additional toppings over the mozzarella. Have fun and get creative with whatever you like on your pizza!
- Bake in the oven for 6-9 minutes, until the cheese is bubbly and browned around the edges.
- Remove from the oven and garnish with sliced basil.
Allow to cool for 3-5 minutes and enjoy.
– 2 tablespoons of butter
– 1/4 cup flour
– 1 egg yolk
– 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
– 1 tablespoon sugar
– 1 tablespoon of ICONIC KIDS Vanilla Vacay
– 1 teaspoon of sprinkles
- Add all ingredients to a microwave-safe mug
- Microwave for 45-60 seconds or until the cake pulls away from the sides and the top is dry
- Cool for 1 minute and top with your favorite toppings!