Courtesy of WWW.MCCORMICK.COM
1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
6 tablespoons flour
1 teaspoon Thyme
1 teaspoon Rosemary, Crushed
1 teaspoon Sage Leaves
1/2 teaspoon black Pepper, Coarse Ground
2 cups Kitchen Basics® Original Turkey Stock
1 cup apple cider
- Melt butter in medium saucepan on medium heat.
- Add flour and seasonings; cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes or until golden brown.
- Gradually whisk in stock and cider. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes or until thickened.
Courtesy of WWW.URBANACCENTS.COM
Urban Accents Vermont Maple Grill Dryglaze (full packet)
2 Tbsp olive oil
1 pound medium-sized Brussels sprouts, ends trimmed
1/2 pound bacon strips, cut in half
3 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray a foil-lined baking sheet with oil.
- Combine 1 Tbsp seasoning and 1 Tbsp olive oil and toss with sprouts to coat. Roll each sprout in a piece of bacon and place seam-down onto the baking sheet. Cover with foil and bake for 25 minutes.
- Combine remaining seasoning with butter. Remove pan from the oven. Uncover and brush bacon-sprouts with seasoning mixture. Bake 10-15 minutes uncovered or until bacon is crisp. Serve on toothpicks.
8 sheets no-boil lasagna
15 ounces ricotta cheese
1/2 cup cream
1 egg yolk, slightly beaten
Pinch of ground nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon salt
5 ounces frozen spinach, thawed, cooked and drained well
2 Tablespoons olive oil
2 cups mushrooms, sliced
Salt and pepper to taste
2 cups Mozzarella cheese, shredded
1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Butternut Squash Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease an 8×8-inch baking dish.
- Place sheets of no-boil pasta in hot water in a 9×13-inch baking dish; make sure pasta does not stick together while it soaks 10-15 minutes. Drain off water. Keep pasta separated so the sheets do not stick.
- In a medium bowl combine the ricotta cheese, cream, egg yolk, pinch of nutmeg, salt, spinach and 1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese.
- In a medium-size sauté pan heat the olive oil. Add the mushrooms and salt and pepper to taste. Sauté mushrooms until tender and moisture has evaporated.
- Spread a small amount of sauce on the bottom of the baking dish. Place two sheets of lasagna side-by-side. Spread 1/3 ricotta mixture over pasta, spread 1/3 cooked mushrooms over ricotta and 1/3 spinach, and 1/2 cup of Mozzarella. Top with 1/4 jar Butternut Squash Sauce. Repeat layers of ricotta, mushrooms, spinach, Mozzarella, and sauce two more times. Top with the last two sheets of lasagna pasta, remaining sauce and the remaining Mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in 350 degree F oven for 30 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the sauce is bubbling. Allow the dish to sit 10 minutes before serving.
2 tablespoons safflower or grapeseed oil
2 garlic cloves, chopped
1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
3 tablespoons red curry paste*
3 cups veggie broth
1 15 ounce can coconut milk
1 tablespoon soy sauce or tamari
12 ounces dried rice noodles, cooked according to the package
4 cups chopped spinach
1 batch dry fried tofu (recipe in TK1-3) or 12 oz extra firm tofu, cut into bite-sized pieces
2 tablespoons lime juice
Toppings: extra lime wedges, sliced red onion, cilantro, green onions
- In a large pot over medium heat, add the oil, garlic, ginger, and red curry paste and cook them all together for 2 minutes to wake up all that flavor in the curry paste.
- Add the broth, coconut milk, and soy sauce. Bring it all to a boil then fold in the noodles, spinach, tofu, and lime juice. Simmer that all up until the spinach has wilted, about 2 minutes. Turn off the heat and taste to see if it’s where you like it. Serve it up with all the topping and get down on some good ####.
- 1 cup YumEarth Organic Candy Corn
- 2 TBS Organic Butter
- 2 Cups Organic Rice Crispies
- Melt 2 TBS Organic Butter
- Add 1 Cup Organic Candy Corn and Melt
- Add 2 Cups Organic Rice Crispies and Stir Until Combined
- Transfer to 8×8 Dish and Fill to Corners
- Add More Candy Corn for Garnish
Cut into Squares and Serve!