- Prepare the grill so you have a high heat section and an indirect medium heat section.
- Oil grill and cook sausages over indirect medium heat until they are cooked thoroughly, then brown their exterior over high heat. Remove from heat, slice and reserve.
- Crack eggs into a bowl and whisk with cherry tomatoes, cilantro and 1 Tbsp. Blake Hill’s Jalapeno & Lime Chili Jam.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat and add sliced sausages, scrambled eggs mixture, season with salt and black pepper, and stir occasionally.
- When eggs are close to being fully cooked, add cheese and extra 1 Tbsp. Jalapeño & Lime Chili Jam, and stir vigorously.
- Remove from heat, serve and Enjoy!
- Tip: For extra heat, add an additional Tbsp. of Jalapeño & Lime Chili Jam over eggs!
Rice pudding is a very traditional dessert around the world, in many different forms. We love having a new way to enjoy this classic dish – no added sugar, yet still completely delicious.
2 1/2 cups whole milk
1 1/2 cups cooked brown or white rice
1/3 cup maple syrup
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Blake Hill’s Naked Peach Jam
- Pour milk and cooked rice into saucepan, bring to boil and simmer on medium-low heat.
- Stir in maple syrup, 1 Tbsp. Blake Hill’s Naked Peach Jam, and slowly sprinkle cinnamon (continuously stirring to evenly disperse)
- Simmer for approximately 10 minutes, uncovered, until pudding reduces by half. Taste to see if more jam, maple syrup or cinnamon is needed, adjust and cook more as necessary to ensure it holds the thick consistency
- Serve rice pudding in a bowl, add 1-2 Tbsp. of Naked Peach Jam, swirl around and Enjoy!
2 Large Chicken breasts
5 tbsp grass fed butter
⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil
2 cloves minced garlic
1 tspn onion powder
¼ cup parmesan cheese
1 tspn black pepper
2 tbsp Flatiron Pepper – Hatch Valley Green
- Grill both chicken breasts over an open flame until the chicken is 165 degrees at the thickest point. Lightly season with salt and pepper.
- To a shallow pan, add butter, olive oil, black pepper, Hatch Valley Green and Minced Garlic, and heat for 2-3 minutes while stirring on medium heat, just enough to release some flavor from the dry ingredients and sweat the garlic. Add in fully cooked pasta and stir to incorporate the oil and butter throughout. Then, add in the onion powder and the Parmesan cheese and stir again.
- Plate pasta, and serve the sliced, grilled chicken on top. Top with a little more Parmesan cheese olive oil, and a few shakes of Flatiron Pepper – Hatch Valley Green to taste.
1 rack Baby Back Ribs
1 package Siete Carnitas Seasoning Slow Cooker Spice
2 cups Orange Juice
1 ½ tbsp Arrowroot Starch
- Dry baby back ribs and cut into 4 pieces. Sprinkle each piece with carnitas seasoning on all sides.
- Pour 2 cups of orange juice in a pressure cooker and arrange baby backs over liquid.
- Pressure cook the ribs for 40 minutes.
- Release the steam and gently place ribs on a sheet tray. Place remaining liquid into the pot. Bring to a boil and add ½ tablespoons of starch mixed with about 3 tablespoons of water.
- Broil ribs for about 10 minutes or until the top of ribs start to brown.
- Baste ribs with extra sauce and serve.
1 (16 ounce) package chourico, cut into small pieces
1 small onion, chopped
1 clove garlic, chopped
1 15 ounce) can canned tomato sauce
6 cups water
2 small potatoes, diced
2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
1 dash paprika
2 (15 ounce) cans green beans, drained
Heat a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Sauté chourico, onion and garlic until onion is tender. Stir in tomato sauce, water and potatoes. Season with red pepper and paprika. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer 25 to 30 minutes, or until potatoes are tender. Stir in green beans, and simmer 5 to 10 minutes, or until heated through.