Courtesy of www.lantanafoods.com
1 lb rotisserie chicken, shredded or chopped into bite-sized pieces
1 C plain nonfat or low-fat Greek yogurt
¼ C Lantana® Sriracha Carrot Hummus
¾ c golden raisins
½ C diced roasted red peppers
Salt and pepper to taste
Place all ingredients into a bowl and mix until well-combined. Serve in whole wheat pita pockets with spinach or arugula, or use as a salad topper.
Courtesy of www.mikeshothoney.com
1/4 cup dijon mustard
1/4 cup Mike’s Hot Honey
1 tbsp olive oil
1 pork tenderloin (1 1/2 lb), cut into 1-inch cubes
2 bell peppers cut into 1-inch squares
salt and pepper
- Stir mustard, honey, and oil in a large bowl until smooth. Add pork cubes and toss to coat. Set aside at room temperature.
- Soak 8 bamboo skewers in cold water for 20 minutes.
- Preheat broiler to high and line a broiling pan with foil.
- Divide pork and peppers into 8 portions and skewer cubes, alternating with squares of pepper. Season with salt and pepper.
- Broil or grill 10–15 min, turning often until lightly browned and cooked through.
1 ½ cup bread crumbs
1 ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp black pepper
½ tbsp Kosher salt
5 zucchini (pick & prep)
½ cup all-purpose flour
3 large eggs, beaten
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Coat a cooling rack with nonstick cooking spray and place onto a baking sheet; set aside. If you do not have a cooling rack just cover a pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine bread crumbs, grated Parmesan, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Season to taste. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl beat eggs and set aside.
- Pick & Prep Zucchini instructions: Quarter the zucchini lengthwise and cut in half, there should be 8 fries per zucchini.
- Add zucchini to a large ziploc bag, add the flour and shake well so all the flour is evenly distributed.
- Take 3-4 zucchini fries, dip into the beaten eggs, dredge into the breadcrumb mixture and place onto the baking sheet.
- Repeat with all the zucchini fries.
- Place into oven and bake for 20-22 minutes, or until golden brown and crisp.
- Serve immediately with True Made Foods Ketchup for dipping.
Courtesy of www.effieshomemade.com
1 pkg. Effie’s Oatcakes
3 Tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
2 c. whole Medjool dates
2 c. warm water
1/2 c. toasted pecans, chopped
3 oz. dried tart cherries
2 Tbsp. toasted unsweetened coconut
- Break the Oatcakes into the bowl of a food processor and process until you have a fine crumb. Transfer to a bowl and add the melted butter to form a moistened meal.
- Press the Oatcake crumbs into a small Pyrex dish or 9-inch pie tin. Press the crumbs evenly along the bottom of the pan forming an even crust. Place the crust in the freezer for 30 minutes – 1 hour.
- Soak the dates in the 2 c. warm water for 30 minutes. Drain the dates, reserving 2 T. of the water. Pit the dates with your hands and transfer to a blender or small food processor. Pulse the dates and then add the 2 T. reserved water. Puree until smooth and transfer to a bowl. You should yield about 1 1/2 c. of date puree.
- Remove the crust from the freezer. Using an off-set spatula spread the date puree over the crust for an even thin 1/4-inch layer. Sprinkle the toasted pecans over the date puree and then top with tart cherries & a sprinkle of toasted coconut.
- Return the bars to the refrigerator for 30 minutes (or more) lightly covered.
- Cut the bars into small 1- to 2-inch portion sizes.
The bars will last in the refrigerator for up to one week.
4 slices bacon
3/4 cup olive oil
1/3 cup red wine vinegar
1/4 cup white sugar
1 teaspoon salt
1 clove garlic, minced
2 oZ crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
6 cups mixed baby greens
2 tBSP toasted sliced almonds
- Place the bacon in a large, deep skillet, and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain the bacon slices on a paper towel-lined plate; crumble and set aside.
- Combine the olive oil, red wine vinegar, white sugar, salt, garlic, and Gorgonzola cheese in a blender; blend until smooth. Pour the dressing into a small saucepan over medium-low heat and warm gently.
- Toss the baby greens, almonds and crumbled bacon together in a salad bowl; drizzle dressing over salad and toss to coat. Serve immediately