1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
1/4 cup rice vinegar
1 clove garlic
Salt and pepper
Pour olive oil into a small bowl or jar. With a garlic press, press garlic clove into olive oil, including crushed pieces of garlic in the oil as well. Add rice vinegar. Whisk all ingredients together, it will thicken slightly. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Drizzle over your leafy greens, toss greens and ENJOY!
16oz Beet Noodles*
4 cups arugula
1/2 cup fresh mozzarella
1/4 cup prosciutto
2 T olive oil
2 t honey
1/2 t ground cumin
Break mozzarella into bite sized pieces. Slice prosciutto into thin strips.
In a small bowl whisk together the juice of 1 lemon, olive oil, honey, ground cumin, and salt. Finely dice the shallot and fold into the dressing. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
In a serving bowl toss together arugula, beets, fresh mozzarella, and prosciutto with the lemon dressing until all ingredients are coated. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Substitute Beet Noodles with…Summer Squash Noodles, Summer & Zucchini Noodles, Zucchini Noodles, Turnip Noodles, Sweet Potato Noodles
16oz Summer Squash Noodles*
16oz ground beef or ground sausage
4 T butter
1/2 cup white onion
6 garlic cloves
1/2 cup heavy cream
1/4 cup whole milk
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 450F. Dice white onion. Mince garlic cloves. Grate parmesan cheese.
- In a skillet brown ground beef. Drain excess fat and stir in onions and garlic. Continue cooking over medium heat until onions start to turn translucent and garlic is aromatic (approximately 5min.). Add heavy cream and bring mixture to a simmer. Add parmesan cheese and stir until completely melted.
- Toss vegetable noodles in olive oil and spread in an even layer across a foil-lined baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for 10 minutes or until edges begin to brown.
Courtesy of www.rothcheese.com
½ cup cider vinegar
2 tablespoons honey
1/2 cup grapeseed oil or safflower oil
6-7 small to medium peeled, cooked beets, preferably roasted
5-6 large carrots, julienned or shaved in spirals
1 shallot, thinly sliced
1/2 cup roasted or candied walnuts
1 cup (6 ounces) crumbled Roth® Buttermilk Blue® Cheese
- Place vinegar, honey, and oil in a jar, cover tightly and shake vigorously until well blended.
- Place beets and carrots in separate bowls. Toss each with dressing. Arrange beets on the bottom of serving dish; top with carrots. Sprinkle with shallot slices, walnuts, and Buttermilk Blue.
- Refrigerate, if not serving immediately.
Courtesy of www.primalkitchen.com
1/4 cups pine nuts
Goat cheese (optional)
Salt and pepper (to taste
- Cut the zucchinis into touch cubes, and place them in a food processor.
- Pulse the cucumbers into rice-sized pieces. Add in the cranberries, pine nuts, primal kitchen honey mustard vinaigrette.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste