– 2 tablespoons of butter
– 1/4 cup flour
– 1 egg yolk
– 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
– 1 tablespoon sugar
– 1 tablespoon of ICONIC KIDS Vanilla Vacay
– 1 teaspoon of sprinkles
- Add all ingredients to a microwave-safe mug
- Microwave for 45-60 seconds or until the cake pulls away from the sides and the top is dry
- Cool for 1 minute and top with your favorite toppings!
1 McIntosh or other apple, peeled and chopped
2 lbs ground beef
1 1/3 c celery, chopped
1 c fresh bread crumbs
1/3 c onion, minced
1/4 c molasses
1/4 t salt
1/4 c milk (enough to moisten)
pepper to taste
1/2 McIntosh apple, cored and sliced
2 T ketchup
2 T molasses
1 t mustard
1/2 McIntosh apple, peeled and chopped
1 T horseradish
salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients except the second (sliced) apple together. Place in 9″ x 5″ loaf pan. Press apple slices into the top of the meatloaf. Bake uncovered at 350° for 1 hour.
- Mix ingredients for the glaze. Remove meatloaf from oven and glaze. Continue baking for 7-10 more minutes.
- Mix ingredients for the sauce and serve with meatloaf.
4 tbsp vegetable oil, divided
1 lb ground turkey
1 large sweet onion, diced, ¼ cup reserved for garnish
6 cloves garlic, minced
1 tbsp chili powder
2 tsp cumin
2 tsp paprika, preferably smoked
1 canned chipotle chile in adobo sauce
2 jars Otamot Essential Sauce
4 cups vegetable or chicken stock
2 15-ounce cans white beans, drained and rinsed
Kosher salt, to taste
Black pepper, to taste
½ cup sour cream
1 cup of your favorite tortilla or corn chips, crushed
2 tbsp chopped cilantro, optional
- Heat 2 tbsp of the vegetable oil in a large pot on medium-high heat. Add the ground turkey and cook until evenly browned, about 5-7 minutes. Spoon the cooked meat onto a plate lined with a paper towel to drain and discard the remaining liquid and fat in the pot. Return pot to the heat.
- Add the other 2 tbsp of vegetable oil and heat for one minute. Add the onion, garlic, chili powder, cumin, and paprika and sauté until the onions begin to caramelize, about 6-8 minutes.
- Finely chop one chipotle chile and combine in a bowl with 2 tsp of the adobo sauce from the can and the 2 jars of Otamot Essential Sauce. Add to the sautéed onion mixture and continue to cook down for 3-5 minutes.
- Add the vegetable stock, white beans, and cooked turkey to the pot, and season with kosher salt and black pepper to taste. Bring the chili up to a boil and reduce heat to low. Simmer for 30-45 minutes to allow all the flavors to blend together.
- Serve the chili in bowls and garnish with diced onion, crushed chips, sour cream, diced avocado, chopped cilantro (if using), and freshly cracked black pepper.
For Roasted Veggies
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
1 Pint Cherry Tomatoes
2 Red Bell Peppers
1 Large Zucchini
For The Risotto
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
1 Large Red Onion, diced
3 Garlic Cloves, minced
1 ¼ Cup Ralston Family Farms Jasmine White Rice
1 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
1 Can Tomato Sauce (10.75oz)
1 Cup Vegetable Stock (plus up to ½ Cup)
1 Cup Sundried tomatoes, diced
Salt and Pepper to taste
To make the roasted veggies:
- Preheat oven to 350
- Chop vegetables in to bite-sized pieces for roasting.
- Spread out on a baking sheet and top with olive oil, salt, and pepper…toss to coat. Roast for 30 minutes.
To make the risotto
- Add olive oil to a large frying pan
- On low-medium heat, sauté the onion for a few minutes before adding the minced garlic.
- Cook for another minute, then stir in the rice and vinegar. Be sure to stir the rice well in order to coat it in the oil & vinegar.
- Pour in the tomato sauce and vegetable stock half a cup at a time, alternating between the two. Allow each addition to be absorbed before adding the next.
- Once the liquid is absorbed, cover and let cook for 12 minutes.
- After 12 minutes, remove the lid and add in the sundried tomatoes and the roasted veggies.
- Give everything a stir, adding more liquid if needed (up to ½ cup). Then, cook for 5 more minutes until everything is cooked through and the rice is done.
- Remove from heat and stir in some fresh basil, salt, & pepper
- Serve right away
1 cup frozen Wild Blueberries
3 tablespoons honey, divided
1 tablespoon rosemary, chopped
1 lemon, juiced and zested
1 tablespoon chia seeds
12-ounce wheel of brie
1 sheet puff pastry defrosted
1 egg, whisked
¼ cup sliced almonds
- In a small pot over low-medium heat, combine wild blueberries, honey, rosemary, lemon juice, lemon zest, and chia seeds.
- Let simmer for about 10 minutes until the mixture thickens. Let cool completely.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Roll the puff pastry into 12×12 inch square.
- Slice brie horizontally.
- Place of the brie, rind side down in the middle of the puff pastry.
- Add blueberry mixture evenly over brie.
- Place the other half of brie gently on top of the blueberry mixture to cover.
- Fold up the corners of puff pastry one at a time, brushing all the dough with the egg wash as you go, using it as the glue to hold the pastry together.
- Continue to brush the egg wash over the top and sides of the dough after formed.
- Bake the brie at 400 degrees for 10 minutes, then carefully pull the oven rack out without removing the brie from the oven.
- Quickly drizzle with remaining honey and sprinkle with the remaining almond slices.
- Slide the Brie back in the oven and continue baking for another 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven. Top with the remaining wild blueberry mixture and garnish with rosemary.
- Serve warm.