2 cups peaches, peeled & chopped
1 cup English cucumber, chopped
½ cup red bell pepper, chopped
2 tablespoons lime juice
½ cup crumbled feta cheese
3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
In a medium bowl, combine peaches, cucumber, pepper, and lime juice. Stir in feta and mint just before serving.
Courtesy of www.GAPEACHES.ORG
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
¼ teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons olive oil
½ cup peach preserves
2 tablespoons bourbon
2 (1-pound) pork tenderloins, trimmed & silver skin removed
5 peaches, unpeeled and cut into quarters
- FIRST In a small bowl, combine paprika, cinnamon, and salt. Rub tenderloins with olive oil and sprinkle with spice rub.
- NEXT Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Grill pork, turning as needed, until lightly charred and meat thermometer inserted in thickest part registers 135°F, about 9 minutes. During the last few minutes of grilling, brush pork with peach glaze to finish.
- LAST While pork is grilling, place peach quarters on the grill for about 2 minutes per side, until lightly charred. Allow pork to rest 10 minutes before slicing. Serve with grilled peaches.
Courtesy of WWW.STONEWALLKITCHEN.ORG
2 pounds salmon, steak or filet
1/2 cup dry white wine
1/4 cup fresh mint, torn
Salt and pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Season salmon with salt and pepper.
- Place salmon on a cookie sheet and pour white wine over the top of the salmon.
- Mix together the Hot Pepper Peach Jam and mint. Then spoon over the salmon.
- Place in oven and roast for 15 minutes, basting halfway through with juices.
Courtesy of WWW.GAPEACHES.ORG
2 cups peeled and chopped peaches
1 avocado, diced
½ cup grape tomatoes, halved
2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
2 tablespoons lime juice
In a medium bowl, combine peaches, avocado, tomatoes, cilantro, and lime juice. Season with salt to taste and serve.
Delicious served with tortillas chips or as a topping for grilled fish, steak, chicken, or pork.
Courtesy of www.primalkitchen.com
1 teaspoon Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil
1 lb. ground pork
1 bag tri-colored coleslaw mix
1 /4 cup Primal Kitchen No Soy Teriyaki
1 teaspoon Coconut Aminos
2 green onions, sliced
1 /4 cup macadamia nuts, chopped (optional)
2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
2 tablespoons cilantro leaves, torn
1 small lime, juiced
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add primal kitchen avocado oil
- Add ground pork and cook until brown, stirring frequently and breaking up the meat into small bits, about 4–5 minutes.
- After the pork is cooked through, drain any excess cooking liquid from the pan. Return pork to the drained pan and place skillet back on the stove.
- Add coleslaw mix and stir well.
- Cook for 2–3 minutes, or until just wilted, stirring frequently.
- Stir in Primal Kitchen No Soy Teriyakiand coconut aminos.
- Add green onions, then remove from heat.
- Top mixture with nuts and sesame seeds.
- Add fresh lime juice, and enjoy.