1 3/4 cups Organic Unbleached White All-Purpose Flour
1 cup Sugar
2 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1 tsp Cinnamon
1/2 tsp Nutmeg
1/2 tsp Allspice
1/4 tsp Cloves
1 cup Pumpkin fresh or canned
1/2 cup Canola Oil or preferred oil
2 Eggs large
1 1/2 cups Fresh Cranberries coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Spray a loaf pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and cloves. In a separate mixing bowl, combine pumpkin, oil, and eggs.
- Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients until the mixture is blended. Stir in cranberries.
- Fold batter into the prepared loaf pan and bake for 60-75 minutes or until a toothpick/cake tester inserted into the center of the bread emerges clean.
- Remove from pan and cool before serving. Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
Serve these easy-to-make bone-shaped breadsticks with a bowl of tomato sauce “blood” for dipping,
2 cups King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
1 cup white cornmeal, preferably stone-ground
1 (¼-ounce) package quick-rising yeast
1½ teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon sugar
¼ cup olive oil
1 cup very warm water
6 ounces Cabot Extra Sharp Cheddar or Cabot Sharp Cheddar, grated (about 1½ cups)
COMBINE flour, cornmeal, yeast, salt, and sugar in a food-processor* fitted with dough blade; pulse to combine. Add oil and pulse again.
WHILE the processor is running, slowly add warm water; mixture should form a ball of soft and barely sticky dough; add a little more water if the mixture is too dry or more flour if too wet. Process dough for 1 minute to knead.
ADD cheddar and pulse just until cheese is blended into dough. Leave the dough covered in processor until doubled in size, about 30 minutes.
PLACE oven rack in the upper third of oven; preheat oven to 325ºF. Lightly oil two baking sheets or coat with cooking spray.
REMOVE dough from the processor and shape into a ball. Divide the ball into quarters. Cut each quarter into 6 pieces, for a total of 24.
ROLL each piece, with palms facing down, into a 10-inch long rope. Tuck under 1 inch at each end, pressing to flatten and enlarge slightly. With scissors or paring knife, cut a 1/2-inch slit in the center of each end, spreading to look like the end of a bone.
ARRANGE breadsticks on prepared baking sheets. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until golden.
1 pound lean ground beef
1/2 teaspoon salt
2/3 cup fresh bread crumbs
1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
1 egg, slightly beaten
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon minced dried onion
2 cups beef broth (or one 13 3/4oz can)
1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
1 can whole berry cranberry sauce
1/4 cup brown sugar
2 tablespoons canned chopped green chilies
1/4 cup apple jelly
1.Combine all ingredients except broth in a large bowl. Divide by quarter cups and shape into balls. Heat broth in a large skillet. Cook meatballs turning once about 10 minutes. Drain well on paper towels. Place in oven-proof covered casserole and top with cranberry sauce (recipe bowl). Bake in 350 oven for 30 minutes.
2.Cranberry Sauce: In a small saucepan combine all ingredients heating until jelly melts and ingredients are well combined. Pour over meatballs before baking.
1 (3 lb.) spaghetti squash
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 1/4 cup skim milk
Salt and pepper to taste
1/4 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
2 packed cups Olivia’s Organics Baby Kale
1 cup freshly grated Asiago cheese
Butter – for baking dish
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Cut the squash in half lengthwise, scoop out the seeds with a spoon, season with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil. Roast for 1 hour or until soft to the touch. Remove from oven and scrape the squash flesh with a fork to create the spaghetti strands.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter. Stir in the flour and continue to stir until the flour begins to lightly brown. Stir in the milk, and season with salt, pepper, and nutmeg. Continue stirring until it begins to thicken into a sauce.
- Gently toss together the spaghetti squash, baby kale, white sauce, and cheese. Place into a buttered baking dish and bake at 350° F for 20 minute
Tonnino Tuna Fillets in Olive Oil
CREAMY SRIRACHA MAYO:
1 cup mayo
3 tablespoons Sriracha chili sauce
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 garlic clove, finely minced
salt to taste
1. First, cook the rice.
2. Place all the ingredients in the bowl.
3. Add Tonnino Yellowfin Tuna.
4. Top off with sesame seeds & Sriracha mayo.
5. Sit back and enjoy!