- In a medium bowl whisk to combine yogurt, mayo, lime juice, cilantro, dill, chives, garlic, and salt and pepper. Refrigerate until needed.
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Place 2 metal racks on 2 large baking sheets.
- Drain pickles well then layout in a single layer on a kitchen towel and blot as dry as possible.
- In a wide, shallow dish whisk to combine flour, cornstarch, onion and garlic powders, paprika, salt, and pepper. In a second shallow dish beat eggs. In a third shallow dish place panko.
- Dip pickle slices in flour mixture, then egg, then panko & place on racks on the baking sheets. Drizzle with oil.
- Bake until pickles are crisp and brown, 15-20 minutes, rotating sheets front to back and switching oven racks halfway through baking.
- Serve hot with ranch dressing.
1 Jar Bellisari’s Balsamic Shallot and Black Garlic Spread
1 Large Wheel of Brie
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place the Brie on a sheet pan covered with parchment paper and pour the jar of Bellisari’s Balsamic Shallot and Black Garlic Spread over the brie. Bake for 5-7 minutes or until the cheese starts to ooze but not melt. Serve with crackers.
A spicy tonic that boosts your immune system!
½ cup freshly peeled and grated ginger root
½ cup freshly grated horseradish root
1 medium onion, chopped
10 cloves of garlic, crushed or chopped
2 jalapeño peppers, chopped
1 lemon, zest and juice
2 tablespoons rosemary leaves
1 tablespoon turmeric powder (or 2 tablespoons freshly grated turmeric root)
¼ teaspoon cayenne powder
32 ounces Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar
¼ cup raw honey, or to taste
- Add ginger, horseradish, onion, garlic, jalapeño peppers, lemon zest and juice, rosemary, turmeric, and cayenne powder to a quart-sized glass jar.
- Pour apple cider vinegar in the jar until all of the ingredients are fully covered and the vinegar reaches the top of the jar. Make sure all the ingredients are covered to prevent spoilage.
- Use a piece of natural parchment paper under the lid to keep the vinegar from touching the metal, or use a plastic lid if you have one.
- Shake jar to combine all the ingredients and store in a dark, cool place for 4-6 weeks. Shake the jar a few seconds every day. After one month, use a mesh strainer or cheesecloth to strain out the solids, pouring the vinegar into a clean jar. Squeeze out as much of the liquid as possible. Discard solids.
- Add honey to the liquid and stir until incorporated. Taste and add more honey if desired.
- Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator or in a cold, dark place. Drink 1-2 tablespoons when needed.
1 package lasagna noodles
1 lb. fresh spinach
2 lb. diced chicken breast
1 TBSP olive oil
1 pint ricotta cheese
4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1 jar Rao’s Roasted Garlic Alfredo Sauce
1 jar Rao’s Roasted Peppers with Raisins & Pine Nuts
2 TBSP all-purpose white flour
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp fresh ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 350° degrees.
- Season chicken breast with salt and pepper. In a large skillet add oil then brown chicken breast over medium-high heat.
- Remove from heat and add sliced Rao’s Homemade® Roasted Peppers with Golden Raisins and Pine Nuts, 1 jar of Rao’s Homemade® Roasted Garlic Alfredo Sauce and all-purpose flour.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine ricotta, and chopped spinach.
- In a deep baking dish, place one layer of lasagna noodles with edges overlapping. Spread a layer of chicken and Alfredo mixture, and cover with mozzarella.
- Add another layer of noodles.
- Add a layer of spinach and ricotta mixture. Cover with mozzarella.
- Continue to add alternating layers of chicken-Alfredo mixture and spinach-ricotta mixture.
- Top with mozzarella and Rao’s Homemade® Roasted Garlic Alfredo Sauce
- Bake uncovered for 50 to 60 minutes until the top is golden brown and bubbly.
6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) butter, divided
1/2 pound shallots, thinly sliced
Coarse kosher salt
2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
4 teaspoons sugar
1 1/2 pounds Brussels sprouts, trimmed
1 Jar Bellisari’s Balsamic Shallot & Black Garlic Spread
3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1 cup water
Halve Brussels sprouts lengthwise. Cut lengthwise into thin (1/8-inch) slices. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add sprouts; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Sauté until brown at edges, 6 minutes. Add 1 cup water, 3 tablespoons butter, and Bellisari’s Balsamic Shallot & Black Garlic Spread. Sauté until most of the water evaporates and sprouts are tender but still bright green, 3 minutes. Add shallots; season with salt and pepper.