WEEKLY SPECIALS 6/1/2015
Courtesy of www.suebee.com
1/3 cup Sue Bee® Honey
1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 2-inch chunks
Salt and pepper
1/4 cup soy sauce
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 teaspoons ginger, minced or grated
3 tbsps. sesame seeds
3 large egg whites
1/3 cup cornstarch
2 tablespoons olive oil
4 scallions, chopped
3/4 cup white or brown rice
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl whisk together Sue Bee Honey, soy sauce, garlic, ginger and sesame seeds. Set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together egg whites & cornstarch until combined.
- In a large nonstick pan, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Add chicken to the egg white mixture and coat the pieces thoroughly.
- Cook the chicken in the nonstick pan, turning the pieces occasionally until browned on all sides & cooked through in the centers. Transfer to a platter.
- Add the sauce to the pan and bring to a simmer.
- Add cooked chicken & toss gently to coat with the sauce. Turn off heat.
- Cook rice according to the directions on the package and serve Sue Bee Honey Sesame Chicken on top. Garnish with scallions.